- WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL DAY 2020 ACTIVITY :
A Registered Event in World Environmental day website of United Nations Environmental Program
On this world environmental day with Biodiversity as theme, we wish to spread the message of biodiversity by compiling the photograph of the rich biodiversity at Athreyam. The flora and fauna captured will be displayed on our website with credits to the photographer.
At this time when we face a pandemic, we should take the Nature’s message and connect us back to Nature. So let’s stand for Nature: “It’s Time for Nature”
- ALL KERALA YOGA ACHARYA MEET.
All Kerala Yoga acharya Sangamam was held at Athreyam campus, Thiruvilwamala on March 18, 2018. More than 100 Yoga gurus and acharyas participated in the one day meet which discussed on various aspects of Yoga and decided to make Sree Sankara Tapovananam as an elite Yoga Research Centre. Shri. Kaithappram Vasudevan Namboodiri inaugurated the meet.
- REGIONAL MEETING OF ASSOCIATION OF ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE- SOUTH INDIA CHAPTER.
South India Regional meeting of Association of Alternative Medicine was held at Athreyam campus, Thiruvilwamala on March 18, 2018.
- ONE DAY YOGA RETREAT PROGRAM ON FEBRUARY 25TH 2018.
Yoga classes were given to the participants under the guidance of yoga guru Shri. Kaithappram Vasudevan Namboodiri. Participants enjoyed the yoga classes, meditation, satsang, bhajans and exciting trekking experiences to the punerjenni hills. Shri. Kaithappram Vasudevan Namboothiri was the Organizing chair and Mr. Anup Chandran was the convener of the program.
- Dr. Anima Asok, Senior Physician at Athreyam Hospital delived a talk on the subject ‘Cancer and Ayurveda’ in the Cancer Awareness Camp, an annual Programme conducted to commemorate The World Cancer Day by Nuyoga, Vennala, Ernakulam.The participants of the programme included a diverse group with respect to age and professions and Dr. Anima effortlessly disseminated a proper awareness based on the knowledge from many successful cases of cancer patients treated at Athreyam Hospital.
- Sree Sankara Tapovanam International Yoga Training Centre will be starting various Yoga classes under the mentorship of Shri. Kaithapram Vasudevan Namboothiri.
- Athreyam cultural centre was open to the devotees at Pampadi and Thiruvilwamala to conduct ‘Rugmini Swayamvaran’ as part of 10 days satram at the Lord Shiva Temple. Athreyam, with the active involvement of the devotees from different places and the local community held a devotional staging of ‘Lord Krishna-Rugmini wedding’.
- Sree Sankara Tapovanam International Yoga Training Centre successfully organized the 5- Days Yoga Retreat Program from December 26th to 31st, 2017. The classes and the overall activities of Athreya Research Foundation were covered by press and media.
- Our R & D division under Centre for Advanced Research, reported the case report of effectiveness of Desamoolanavaneetham in autism treatment in a National Conference held on December, 2017
- Athreyam Ayurvedic hospital is giving exclusive rejuvenation therapies with special emphasis on mindfulness and meditation for holistic healing.
- Along with a selective and holistic combination of Ayurveda, Marma,Sidhha, Yoga and Naturopathy, our Research wing has developed, under insight of late His Holiness Swamy Nirmalanandagiri Maharaj, a unique system with commentable results for:
- Treating cancer successfully
- All spine disorders remedied easily
- Diabetics, kidney dysfunction, cirrhosis, jaundice, infertility etc. are arrested and cured within a short span.
- Minimum expenditure. Minimum days for analysis and cure.
- Maximum advantages
You get Maximum advantages with Minimum expenditure. Also know and experience the benefits of Meditation, a tool for rediscovering the body’s own inner intelligence and Primordial Sound Meditation, use of individually selected sounds of nature called mantras to disconnect us from the activity of life.