Sree Sankara Tapovanam International Yoga Training Centre:
Our centre is a nature’s paradise dedicated to yoga, meditation and holistic well being. We provide services which facilitate relaxation and rejuvenation; provide an opportunity to de-stress and clear the mind to establish overall well being of mind and body. The mind- body synchronization and relaxation is boosted by the exploration of nature in Tapovanam.
The centre makes your days a memorable one by giving you a vast array of experiences like punarjani hill trekking, meditation under peppal tree, peacock feeding, farming and reaping,fishing in addition to the various cultural activities by renowned and budding artists.
What makes us unique.
The nature interwoven abode will make our centre a unique and eye catching attraction. In addition, our program provides instruction for everyone from beginners to advanced practitioners. The veteran practitioners will find this the right place to extend their knowledge towards supreme blissfulness and even those who have never experienced the bliss of yoga and meditation will find our centre the right place to begin.
The hill trekking, various meditation spots and mundapas, cottages/ rooms facing the beauty of lake and evergreen trees, the presence of peacock, hornbills and many birds and the peaceful environment away from the hustles and chaos of urban living will give our place a unique standing.
We encourage all to participate daily in ‘Karma Yoga’(selfless service) for an hour, which give you utmost satisfaction and also an opportunity to interact with people from different walks of life and try your hand at various activities like gardening, cooking, helping elders etc.
Our yoga team
Kaithapram Vasudevan Namboodiri: Our Guide and Yoga Guru.
Renowned Yoga guru with more than 32 years of teaching experience
- Social Worker and Sanskrit Scholar.
- UGC NET in Yoga, MA (English),MSc(Yoga), MEd.
- Certified Yoga Teacher by AYUSH, Govt. of India
- Director of Pathanjali Yoga Training and Research Centre, Ernakulam
- Yoga Columnist in Malayalam Newspaper –Mathrubhumi.
- Yoga teacher in Malayalam TV channel –Janam TV.
- Author of 3 books on Yoga and 9 other books
- Editor of Yoga Paitrikam and Devahara
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR YOGA CLASS REGISTRATION:
- Bank transfer or DD/ Cheque: Account details: Account No: 67160700319, Account holder: Athreya Research Foundation, Bank: SBI Branch: Thiruvilwamala, IFSC Code: SBIN0070294.
For sending DD/ cheque, address is: Athreyam Hospital and Research Centre, Pampadi West, Thiruvilwamala, Thrissur. PIN: 680588
* Email a scanned copy of the details of bank transfer (UTR no.) or DD/ Cheque (number and date) to email@example.com. You can also whatsup the details to 09947043791 either by sending a photo of the bank counter foil with UTR number or a snapshot of electronic transfer details.
2. Cash payment: At cash counter of Athreyam Hospital and Research Centre, Thiruvilwamala or Athreyam, NAD P.O., Nochima, Aluva.
3. For online payment click here and select the option Yoga Retreat in the payment option.
SCHEDULE OF YOGA PROGRAMS FOR THE YEAR 2018*
|Month||Program||Duration||Check in||Check Out|
|March||Gentle yoga||5 days||16 th – 5:00 pm||21 st -11:00 am|
|March||Yoga Therapy||2 days||23 rd – 8:00 pm||25 th -4:00 Pm|
|April||Kids camp||10days||31 st March 4:00 pm||10 th -11:00 am|
|April||Yoga Therapy||2 days||27 th -8:00 pm||29 th -4:00 pm|
|May||Yoga Therapy||2 days||11 th -8:00 pm||13 th -4:00 Pm|
|May||Kids camp||10days||19 th -4:00 pm||29 th -11:00 am|
|June||Yoga Retreat||5 days||12th -4:00 pm||17th -11:00 am|
|June||Yoga Therapy||2 days||22 nd -8:00 pm||24 th -4:00 pm|
|July||Yoga Therapy||2 days||13 th -8:00 pm||15 th -4:00 pm|
|August||Yoga Therapy||2 days||11 th -8:00 pm||13 th -4:00 pm|
|September||Yoga Retreat||5 days||18th -4:00 pm||23rd -11:00 am|
|October||Yoga Therapy||2 days||12 th -8:00 pm||14 th -4:00 pm|
|November||Yoga TTC||30 days||10 th -4:00 pm||Dec9th-11:00am|
|December||Yoga Retreat||5 days||26 th -4:00 pm||31 th -11:00 am|
* Minimum batch size 25, maximum batch size 50 for all programs at a time.
For further details & enquiries, Contact: 9947043791, 9446492852
|Yoga therapy||Rs 3500/-||Per person|
|Yoga Retreat||Rs 5500/-||Per person|
|Gentle yoga camp||Rs 8000/-||For two person|
|Yoga TTC||Rs 40000/-||Per person|
|Kids Camp||Rs 10000/-||Per Kid|
5- Days Yoga Retreat Program from December 26 th to 31 st , 2017
The Yoga retreat program was conducted successfully with Yoga classes under esteemed yoga gurus, inspiring talks, meditation and exciting trekking experiences to the participants. In addition, participants also enjoyed the musical concert by renowned musician Kaithappram Viswanathan Namboothiri and the mind blowing Yoga performances by students and yoga masters. Brahmashree Kaithappram Vasudevan Namboothiri, the well known Yoga master was the Organizing chair and Mr.Anup Chandran was the convener of the retreat program.
Invited Talk by Prof. Madhavan in the Bodhivanam
One day Yoga Retreat Program on February 25th 2018.
Yoga classes were given to the participants under the guidance of yoga guru Shri. Kaithappram Vasudevan Namboodiri. Participants enjoyed the yoga classes, meditation, satsang, bhajans and exciting trekking experiences to the punerjenni hills. Shri. Kaithappram Vasudevan Namboothiri was the Organizing chair and Mr. Anup Chandran was the convener of the program.